Lyricist M Tarik Abedin becoming popular by writing social songs
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2022-01-01 15:18:47 || Updated: 2022-01-01 15:18:47
M Tarik Abedin. A popular lyricist and journalist in Bangladesh. However, he is well known as a lyricist. He usually writes social and life oriented songs. Recently several of his songs have been hit through social media.
A number of songs written by Tarik Abedin have been sung by Tasrif Khan, a vocalist of the popular Kureghar band. In corona situation he has done two songs titled in the Middle Ages and Extreme Hygiene. Which has won the hearts of millions of listeners.
Tarik Abedin also wrote songs about women. “You are a very strong woman, you are a good woman, if you are a woman, you will struggle to win your whole life,” she said. Which has already spread widely.
Tarik Abedin has also written several songs about children. The song ‘ami ki jantam, ful pakhi chintam,ful pakhi chenalo ke, ma amader ma, written about children has also spread widely. Amirul Mominin Manik, Jaima Noor and many others have also sung songs written by Tariq Abedin.
- Beautiful China shows new chapter of ecological conservation
- A resilient Chinese economy supports the Chinese path to modernization
- China’s vision for building a community of shared future for mankind
- China’s comprehensive framework for law-based governance takes shape
- China’s answer to democracy: Promoting whole-process people’s democracy
- Gold prices raised by Tk 2333 per bhori
- Govt doesn’t waste a single paisa from reserve: PM
- Brilliant England thrash India to reach T20 World Cup final
- PM wants Bangladesh to advance further maintaining dignity
- lyricist & journalist Tarik Abedin joined the online news portal dhakamail
- Bangladeshi Successful Entrepreneur Sakib Rafsan
- Google sent a letter to Muhammad Jubayer from America
- Author A S M Anas Ferdous is popular on HSC students
- Audience appreciation is my inspiration: Raqibul islam
- Khadija elected new Campus Director of Nobiprabi Hult Prize
- An Army’s success after struggling
- No decision made yet about holiday: Department of Information