IBN Sina declares dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-09-21 13:45:03 || Updated: 2021-09-21 13:45:03
Capital Market listed IBN Sina Pharmaceuticals Limited has declared 47 percent dividend for its shareholders after reviewing the financial statements for the financial year ended December 31, 2020. It’s total cash.
This information has been known from the company sources.
As per the discloser it’s Earnings per share (EPS) has been tk 15.66. At the same time last year was Tk 12.56.
its Net Asset Value Per Share (NAVPS) has been Tk 68.69
It’s annual general meeting (AGM) will be held on November 14. The record date has been set for Octobor 14.
- Beautiful China shows new chapter of ecological conservation
- A resilient Chinese economy supports the Chinese path to modernization
- China’s vision for building a community of shared future for mankind
- China’s comprehensive framework for law-based governance takes shape
- China’s answer to democracy: Promoting whole-process people’s democracy
- Gold prices raised by Tk 2333 per bhori
- Govt doesn’t waste a single paisa from reserve: PM
- Brilliant England thrash India to reach T20 World Cup final
- PM wants Bangladesh to advance further maintaining dignity