Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-09-19 15:36:54 || Updated: 2021-09-19 15:36:54
Meghna Life Insurance Ltd has disclosed its unaudited earnings report for the second Quarter (April-June’ 2021).
It is learned that the company’s premium income has decreased by Tk 35.55 crore in the second quarter. Which was Tk 17 crore 39 lakh taka in the same period last year.
In the second quarter, the company’s life fund stood at Tk 1,854.08 crore. Which was Tk 1,808.16 crore in the same period last year.
- Bangladesh to bridge between east-west for business: PM
- South Asian nations should work to alleviate poverty: PM
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage