Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-09-19 15:36:54 || Updated: 2021-09-19 15:36:54
Meghna Life Insurance Ltd has disclosed its unaudited earnings report for the second Quarter (April-June’ 2021).
It is learned that the company’s premium income has decreased by Tk 35.55 crore in the second quarter. Which was Tk 17 crore 39 lakh taka in the same period last year.
In the second quarter, the company’s life fund stood at Tk 1,854.08 crore. Which was Tk 1,808.16 crore in the same period last year.
- Beautiful China shows new chapter of ecological conservation
- A resilient Chinese economy supports the Chinese path to modernization
- China’s vision for building a community of shared future for mankind
- China’s comprehensive framework for law-based governance takes shape
- China’s answer to democracy: Promoting whole-process people’s democracy
- Gold prices raised by Tk 2333 per bhori
- Govt doesn’t waste a single paisa from reserve: PM
- Brilliant England thrash India to reach T20 World Cup final
- PM wants Bangladesh to advance further maintaining dignity