BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-09-19 15:53:48 || Updated: 2021-09-19 15:53:48
On Sunday, the first working day of the week, BD Autocars Limited topped of raising prices in Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE). This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is known that the share prices of the company has increased by 9.94 percent. The company has traded 3 lakh 9 thousand 399 shares in 1 thousand 149 times. Its market value is Tk 5 crore 59 lakh.
Aziz Pipes, which is in the second place in the list, has increased its prices by 9.83 percent. The company has traded 4 lakh 97 thousand 454 shares in 2 thousand 93 times. Its market value is Tk 7 crore 95 lakh.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction
- Meghna Life Insurance declares dividend