BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-09-19 15:53:48 || Updated: 2021-09-19 15:53:48
On Sunday, the first working day of the week, BD Autocars Limited topped of raising prices in Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE). This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is known that the share prices of the company has increased by 9.94 percent. The company has traded 3 lakh 9 thousand 399 shares in 1 thousand 149 times. Its market value is Tk 5 crore 59 lakh.
Aziz Pipes, which is in the second place in the list, has increased its prices by 9.83 percent. The company has traded 4 lakh 97 thousand 454 shares in 2 thousand 93 times. Its market value is Tk 7 crore 95 lakh.
- Beautiful China shows new chapter of ecological conservation
- A resilient Chinese economy supports the Chinese path to modernization
- China’s vision for building a community of shared future for mankind
- China’s comprehensive framework for law-based governance takes shape
- China’s answer to democracy: Promoting whole-process people’s democracy
- Gold prices raised by Tk 2333 per bhori
- Govt doesn’t waste a single paisa from reserve: PM
- Brilliant England thrash India to reach T20 World Cup final
- PM wants Bangladesh to advance further maintaining dignity