Sonali Paper declares dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-09-16 11:34:55 || Updated: 2021-09-16 11:35:42
Sonali Paper and broad Mills Limited has declared 40 percent dividend for its shareholders after reviewing the financial statements for the financial year ended December 31, 2020. It’s 20% cash 20% stock.
This information has been known from the company sources.
As per the discloser it’s Earnings per share (EPS) has been tk 4.89.
It’s Net Asset Value (NAV) has been Tk 284.34
- WEF 2022: Saudi Arabia’s foreign minister calls for global dialogue, cooperation
- Qatar Investment Authority cannot exit Russian market, says official
- lyricist & journalist Tarik Abedin joined the online news portal dhakamail
- The street drama “Doppa Day” staged
- Islami Okkyajot demands cutting off diplomatic ties with China over Uyghur genocide
- Pak Parliament dismisses no-confidence motion against Khan
- OPEC+ ministerial committee recommends sticking to current oil output plan
- Bangladeshi Successful Entrepreneur Sakib Rafsan
- WB to provide US$120m for climate smart agriculture, deal
- Smart Share & Securities launches OMS in share transactions
- Island Securities to launch own OMS for its clients
- IPDC Finance declares dividend
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Life’s category changed