Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-09-16 10:49:41 || Updated: 2021-09-16 10:49:41
On Thursday, the last working day of the week Fortune Shoes Ltd topped of raising prices in Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE). This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is known that the share prices of the company has increased by 9.15 percent. The company has traded 17 lakh 68 thousand 42 shares in 1 thousand 669 times. Its market value is Tk 13 crore 15 lakh.
The prices of Shamarita Hospital, which is in the second place in the list, has increased by 9.11 percent. The company has traded 10 lakh 2 thousand 119 shares in 1 thousand 838 times. Its market value is Tk 10 crore 1 lakh.
- WEF 2022: Saudi Arabia’s foreign minister calls for global dialogue, cooperation
- Qatar Investment Authority cannot exit Russian market, says official
- lyricist & journalist Tarik Abedin joined the online news portal dhakamail
- The street drama “Doppa Day” staged
- Islami Okkyajot demands cutting off diplomatic ties with China over Uyghur genocide
- Pak Parliament dismisses no-confidence motion against Khan
- OPEC+ ministerial committee recommends sticking to current oil output plan
- Bangladeshi Successful Entrepreneur Sakib Rafsan
- WB to provide US$120m for climate smart agriculture, deal
- Smart Share & Securities launches OMS in share transactions
- Island Securities to launch own OMS for its clients
- IPDC Finance declares dividend
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend