Beximco at the top of transaction
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-09-16 10:40:35 || Updated: 2021-09-16 10:40:35
On Thursday,the last working day of the week Bangladesh Export Import Company Limited (Beximco) topped of transaction in Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE). This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that shares of the company worth Tk 153.75 crore have been traded. Shares of Lanka Bangla Finance, which came second in the list of transactions, had a turnover of Tk 84.37 crore.
Saif Powertech Limited has risen to the third place with a turnover of Tk 56.29 crore.
Other companies on the list include Beximco Pharma, IPDC, Genex Infosys, Lafarge Holcim, Alif, Square Pharma and IDLC.
- Bangladesh to bridge between east-west for business: PM
- South Asian nations should work to alleviate poverty: PM
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance declares dividend