Meghna Life Insurance declares dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-09-15 14:48:15 || Updated: 2021-09-15 14:48:15
Capital market listed company Meghna Life Insurance Limited’s board of directors has declared 30 percent dividend for its shareholders. It’s 15 percent cash and 15 percent stock.
This information has been known from the company sources.
It is learned that the company has declared the dividend after reviewing the financial statements for the financial year ended December 31, 2020.
- Beautiful China shows new chapter of ecological conservation
- A resilient Chinese economy supports the Chinese path to modernization
- China’s vision for building a community of shared future for mankind
- China’s comprehensive framework for law-based governance takes shape
- China’s answer to democracy: Promoting whole-process people’s democracy
- Gold prices raised by Tk 2333 per bhori
- Govt doesn’t waste a single paisa from reserve: PM
- Brilliant England thrash India to reach T20 World Cup final
- PM wants Bangladesh to advance further maintaining dignity