Eastern Housing declares dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-09-15 13:36:33 || Updated: 2021-09-15 13:36:33
Capital market listed Eastern Housing company Limited’s board of directors has declared 15 percent dividend for its shareholders. It’s total cash.
This information has been known from the company sources.
It is learned that the company has declared the dividend after reviewing the financial statements for the financial year ended December 31, 2020.
At this time, the company’s earnings per share (EPS) has been Tk 3.12. At the same time, the company’s net asset value per share (NAV) has been Tk 62.47.
The company will hold its annual general meeting (AGM) on November 10 to approve the dividend. The record date has been set for October 7.
- China’s vision for building a community of shared future for mankind
- China’s comprehensive framework for law-based governance takes shape
- China’s answer to democracy: Promoting whole-process people’s democracy
- Gold prices raised by Tk 2333 per bhori
- Govt doesn’t waste a single paisa from reserve: PM
- Brilliant England thrash India to reach T20 World Cup final
- PM wants Bangladesh to advance further maintaining dignity
- Chartered Life ranks topped of raising prices
- Country to receive $4.5b loan from IMF: Kamal