Beximco at the top of transaction
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-09-15 10:30:34 || Updated: 2021-09-15 10:30:34
On Wednesday, the fourth working day of the week Bangladesh Export Import Company Limited (Beximco) topped of transaction in Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE). This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that 116 crore 10 lakh 46 thousand shares of the company have been traded. Lanka Bangla Finance, which came in second place in the list of transactions, had a turnover of Tk 91.12 crore.
Beximco Pharma came in third place with a turnover of Tk 85.58 crore.
Other companies on the list include IPDC, Islamic Finance, Saif Powertech, Delta Life, British American Tobacco, Lafarge Holcim and National Housing Limited.
- St Gregory’s North America Alumni Set up not-for-profit organization
- Chinese Companies Indulge In Illegal Activities In Bangladesh
- Anger grows over ‘unjust’ Israeli travel bans on Palestinians in West Bank, Gaza
- Iran says forces seize two Greek tankers, Athens protests ‘piracy’
- WEF22: Saudi Arabia rises on several key performance indicators
- WEF 2022: Saudi Arabia’s foreign minister calls for global dialogue, cooperation
- Qatar Investment Authority cannot exit Russian market, says official
- lyricist & journalist Tarik Abedin joined the online news portal dhakamail
- The street drama “Doppa Day” staged
- Smart Share & Securities launches OMS in share transactions
- Island Securities to launch own OMS for its clients
- IPDC Finance declares dividend
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend