Lanka Bangla finance at the top of transaction
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-09-14 10:53:49 || Updated: 2021-09-14 10:53:49
On Tuesday the third working day of the week Lanka Bangla Finance Limited topped of transaction in Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE). This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that the company have traded Tk 111 crore 54 lakh 42 thousand of shares. Beximco, which came in second place in the list of transactions, had a turnover of Tk 89.34 crore.
Beximco Pharma came in third place with a share transaction of Tk 70.85 crore.
Other companies on the list include Paramount Textiles, Walton, British American Tobacco, Lafarge Holcim, Saif Powertech, IPDC and Islamic Finance Limited.
- Beautiful China shows new chapter of ecological conservation
- A resilient Chinese economy supports the Chinese path to modernization
- China’s vision for building a community of shared future for mankind
- China’s comprehensive framework for law-based governance takes shape
- China’s answer to democracy: Promoting whole-process people’s democracy
- Gold prices raised by Tk 2333 per bhori
- Govt doesn’t waste a single paisa from reserve: PM
- Brilliant England thrash India to reach T20 World Cup final
- PM wants Bangladesh to advance further maintaining dignity