BSEC directed to investigate 4 companies that returned from OTC
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-09-13 14:40:11 || Updated: 2021-09-13 14:40:11
The regulator body of Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) has decided to investigate the overall condition of the 4 companies returning from the over-the-counter (OTC) market. BSEC has given this instruction to Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) on Monday.
BSEC companies are -Tamizuddin Textile Mills, Bangladesh Monospol Paper Manufacturing, Paper Processing and Packaging and Munnu Fabrics. Within months of returning to the main market, the average share price of companies has risen above 800 percent. BSEC will investigate the overall situation of the companies to find out the reasons for this abnormal price increase.
- China’s vision for building a community of shared future for mankind
- China’s comprehensive framework for law-based governance takes shape
- China’s answer to democracy: Promoting whole-process people’s democracy
- Gold prices raised by Tk 2333 per bhori
- Govt doesn’t waste a single paisa from reserve: PM
- Brilliant England thrash India to reach T20 World Cup final
- PM wants Bangladesh to advance further maintaining dignity
- Chartered Life ranks topped of raising prices
- Country to receive $4.5b loan from IMF: Kamal