BFIU summoned bank accounts of journalist leaders
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-09-13 11:36:35 || Updated: 2021-09-13 11:36:35
Bangladesh Financial Intelligence Unit (BFIU) has summoned the bank accounts of journalist leaders. A letter in this regard was sent to the branch heads of various banks on Sunday. It has been asked to fill in a specific form and send it by September 14. This information has been known from the relevant sources.
According to sources, all the details of the bank account (account opening form, KYC, transaction profile, details of transactions from start to finish) have been asked to be sent by September 14.
The list includes Farida Yasmin, president of the management committee of the National Press Club for the 2021-22 term, and Ilias Khan, general secretary.
Dhaka Journalists Union (DUJ) (BNP supported) President Abdul Quader Gani Chowdhury and General Secretary. Shahidul Islam.
Dhaka Journalists Union (DUJ) (Awami League supported) General Secretary Sajjad Alam Khan Tapu.
Bangladesh Federal Union of Journalists (BFUJ) (BNP-backed) President M Abdullah and Secretary General Nurul Amin Rokon.
Mollah Jalal, President of Bangladesh Federal Union of Journalists (BFUJ) (supported by Awami League) and Abdul Majid, Acting Secretary General.
Mursalin Nomani is the President of Dhaka Reporters Unity (DRU) and Moshiur Rahman Khan is the General Secretary.
- Cabinet okays draft of CEC, election commissioners’ appointment act
- Govt’s goal to build modern, technology-knowledge based nation: PM
- Bangladesh sets $80 billion export target for FY24
- Aramco, China Building Materials Academy launch new non-metallics centre
- Govt doesn’t want to shut educational institutions now: Moni
- Students must have at least one dose vaccine to attend school
- Egypt eyes $10bn in chemical exports boom by 2025
- DGHS issues 15-point guidelines to tackle Omicron variant
- Lyricist M Tarik Abedin becoming popular by writing social songs
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction