Dhaka Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-09-12 13:02:27 || Updated: 2021-09-12 13:02:27
Dhaka Insurance Ltd has disclosed its unaudited earnings report for the second Quarter (April-June’ 2021).
On Sunday (September 12th) The report was released at a meeting of the company’s board of directors.
As per the disclosure,( April’21 -June’ 2021) its earnings per share (EPS) has been Tk 1.00 for against one year Tk 0.47
Last 6 months (January- June’ 2021) has been Tk 1.70 for against one year earnings per share (EPS) was Tk 1.10.
At the same time it’s Net Asset Value (NAV) has been Tk 20.93
- China’s vision for building a community of shared future for mankind
- China’s comprehensive framework for law-based governance takes shape
- China’s answer to democracy: Promoting whole-process people’s democracy
- Gold prices raised by Tk 2333 per bhori
- Govt doesn’t waste a single paisa from reserve: PM
- Brilliant England thrash India to reach T20 World Cup final
- PM wants Bangladesh to advance further maintaining dignity
- Chartered Life ranks topped of raising prices
- Country to receive $4.5b loan from IMF: Kamal