Meghna Condensed Milk at the top of weekly falling prices
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-09-11 11:25:32 || Updated: 2021-09-11 11:26:28
Meghna Condensed Milk Limited has risen to the top of weekly falling share prices in Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE). This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that the company’s price has decreased by 20.89 percent during the week. The company transacted a total of Tk 3 crore 32 lakh 33 thousand. Which is an average of 66 lakh 46 thousand 600 per day.
Meghna Pet Industries, which is in the second place in the list, has reduced its price by 17.83 percent. The stock traded a total of Tk 3 crore 76 lakh 13 thousand during the week. Which is Tk 75 lakh 22 thousand 600 per day on average.
- Beautiful China shows new chapter of ecological conservation
- A resilient Chinese economy supports the Chinese path to modernization
- China’s vision for building a community of shared future for mankind
- China’s comprehensive framework for law-based governance takes shape
- China’s answer to democracy: Promoting whole-process people’s democracy
- Gold prices raised by Tk 2333 per bhori
- Govt doesn’t waste a single paisa from reserve: PM
- Brilliant England thrash India to reach T20 World Cup final
- PM wants Bangladesh to advance further maintaining dignity