Square Pharma at the top of transaction
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-09-08 11:18:24 || Updated: 2021-09-08 11:18:24
On Wednesday, the fourth working day of the week, Square Pharmaceuticals Limited topped of transaction in Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE). This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that the company have been traded 98 crore 97 lakh 66 thousand shares. The shares of British American Tobacco, which came in second place in the list of transactions, had a turnover of Tk 87 crore 61 lakh 26 thousand.
Khulna Power has risen to the third place with a share transaction of 79 crore 26 lakh 52 thousand taka.
Other companies on the list include Beximco, Beximco Pharma, Saif Powertech, BD Finance, Lafarge Holcim, Bangladesh Submarine Cables and Alif Manufacturing.
- A resilient Chinese economy supports the Chinese path to modernization
- China’s vision for building a community of shared future for mankind
- China’s comprehensive framework for law-based governance takes shape
- China’s answer to democracy: Promoting whole-process people’s democracy
- Gold prices raised by Tk 2333 per bhori
- Govt doesn’t waste a single paisa from reserve: PM
- Brilliant England thrash India to reach T20 World Cup final
- PM wants Bangladesh to advance further maintaining dignity
- Chartered Life ranks topped of raising prices