Beximco at the top of transaction
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-09-07 10:48:53 || Updated: 2021-09-07 10:48:53
On Tuesday, the third working day of the week, Bangladesh Export Import Company (Beximco) Limited topped of transaction in Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE).
This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that shares of the company worth Tk 132.34 crore have been traded. The shares of British American Tobacco, which came in second place in the list of transactions, had a turnover of Tk 122.41 crore.
Summit Power came in third place with a turnover of Tk 75.44 crore.
Other companies on the list include Saif Powertech, Lafarge Holcim, Orion Pharma, Bangladesh Submarine Cable, Square Pharma, BBS Cable and Doreen Power Limited.
- A resilient Chinese economy supports the Chinese path to modernization
- China’s vision for building a community of shared future for mankind
- China’s comprehensive framework for law-based governance takes shape
- China’s answer to democracy: Promoting whole-process people’s democracy
- Gold prices raised by Tk 2333 per bhori
- Govt doesn’t waste a single paisa from reserve: PM
- Brilliant England thrash India to reach T20 World Cup final
- PM wants Bangladesh to advance further maintaining dignity
- Chartered Life ranks topped of raising prices