Dominage Steel at the top of falling prices
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-09-06 10:57:51 || Updated: 2021-09-06 10:57:51
On Monday, the second working day of the week, Dominage Steel Limited topped of falling prices in Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE). This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that the share price of the company has decreased by 5.69 percent as compared to the previous day. The company traded 52 lakh 99 thousand 390 shares in 2 thousand 366 times. Its market value is Tk 19 crore 9 lakh.
Share prices of Meghna Condensed Milk, which is in the second place in the list, has decreased by 5.22 percent as compared to the previous day. The company traded 2 lakh 71 thousand 615 shares in 359 times. Its market value is Tk 74 lakh.
- Beautiful China shows new chapter of ecological conservation
- A resilient Chinese economy supports the Chinese path to modernization
- China’s vision for building a community of shared future for mankind
- China’s comprehensive framework for law-based governance takes shape
- China’s answer to democracy: Promoting whole-process people’s democracy
- Gold prices raised by Tk 2333 per bhori
- Govt doesn’t waste a single paisa from reserve: PM
- Brilliant England thrash India to reach T20 World Cup final
- PM wants Bangladesh to advance further maintaining dignity