CWT Imarging BD First Growth Fund declares dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-09-06 13:54:33 || Updated: 2021-09-06 13:54:33
The trustee of the non-term CWT Emerging Bangladesh First Growth Fund has declared 19.5 percent dividend for the financial year 2020-2021. It’s total cash. Earlier, the interim cash had paid a further 10 per cent dividend. In all, it paid a final dividend of 29.5 percent.
According to company sources, this fund’s earnings per unit for the fiscal year 2020-2021 is Tk 5.90. In the financial year 2020-2021, based on the market price, the net asset value is Tk 15.46 per unit. Based on the cost price, the net asset value is Tk 13.67 per unit and the net operating cash flow is Tk 5.87 per unit.
MM Tanjir Hasan, senior investment analyst at CWT Asset Management Company, told Sunbd that since the launch of the fund, we have started investing in the capital market through our own research. By investing the fund in the capital market, I am giving 29.5 percent cash dividend to the unit holders. I hope I can give something better to the unit holders in the coming days.
- St Gregory’s North America Alumni Set up not-for-profit organization
- Chinese Companies Indulge In Illegal Activities In Bangladesh
- Anger grows over ‘unjust’ Israeli travel bans on Palestinians in West Bank, Gaza
- Iran says forces seize two Greek tankers, Athens protests ‘piracy’
- WEF22: Saudi Arabia rises on several key performance indicators
- WEF 2022: Saudi Arabia’s foreign minister calls for global dialogue, cooperation
- Qatar Investment Authority cannot exit Russian market, says official
- lyricist & journalist Tarik Abedin joined the online news portal dhakamail
- The street drama “Doppa Day” staged
- Smart Share & Securities launches OMS in share transactions
- Island Securities to launch own OMS for its clients
- IPDC Finance declares dividend
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend