Beximco at the top transaction
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-09-06 11:24:02 || Updated: 2021-09-06 11:24:50
On Monday, the second working day of the week Bangladesh Export Import Company (Beximco) Limited topped of raising prices in Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) . This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that the company have been traded 256 crore 89 lakh 59 thousand shares. Saif Power, which came in second place in the list of transactions, had a turnover of Tk 94.25 crore.
Beximco Pharma came in third place with a turnover of Tk 68 crore 72 lakh 94 thousand.
Other companies on the list include Lafarge Holcim, Doreen Power, British American Tobacco, Baraka Patenga Power, Square Pharma, Eastern Housing and Shahjibazar Power.
- Militant attack 26/11” Street drama in protest of terror attack in Mumbai
- Australia lists Hezbollah as ‘terrorist organisation’
- US donates 1.8m more Pfizer vaccines to Bangladesh
- PM issues directive to return development activities to pre-Covid state
- PM wants no hindrance to country’s advancement
- Dogecoin beats Bitcoin as the most-Googled cryptocoin in US
- Patriotism is must for country’s development: PM
- Pfizer to allow generic versions of its COVID pill in Bangladesh
- PM hopes Bangladesh will win UNESCO-Bangabandhu award in future
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction