ADB provides 1.78 billion dollar loans to Bangladesh
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-08-28 10:29:10 || Updated: 2021-08-28 10:29:10
Asian Development Bank (ADB) has approved 1.8 billion dollars Multitrans Financing Facility (MFF) for the construction of the Dhaka-Sylhet Commercial Corridor.
The organaisation is providing the loan to Bangladesh for speeding up the construction of the corridor, road-highway safety and improving regional trade.
On Friday (August 27th) The loan proposal was approved at a board meeting at ADB headquarters in the Philippine capital Manila. This information was given in a press release of ADB.
- 4 Palestinians killed by Israeli forces in occupied West Bank
- PM reaches Washington DC from New York
- Those tarnishing country’s image are people’s enemy: PM
- PM seeks Bangladeshi expatriates’ investment in country
- Abbas gives Israel ‘one year’ to leave Palestinian territory
- US rules out adding India, Japan to new security alliance
- Global inaction over Rohingya repatriation shocks Bangladesh: PM
- US announces $180m additional assistance for Rohingyas
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait condemn failed coup attempt in Sudan
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- `Bank and financial institutions cannot pay in special funds’
- Meghna Life Insurance at the top of raising prices
- Sonar Bangla Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- BFIU summoned bank accounts of journalist leaders
- Dhaka Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- SBAC Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report