First Janata Bank Fund declares dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-08-26 11:20:18 || Updated: 2021-08-26 11:20:18
Capital Market listed mutual fund sector committee of trustees of First Janata Bank mutual fund has reviewed the financial statements for the financial year ended June 30, 2021 and declared 13 per ent cash dividend for the unitholders. This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that after reviewing the financial report for the last financial year, the fund’s profit per unit (EPU) has been Tk 2.54. On June 30, 2021, the fund’s net asset value per unit (NAVPU) as following market stood at Tk 11.94.
The record date for the distribution of dividends among unitholders has been set at 16 September.
- 4 Palestinians killed by Israeli forces in occupied West Bank
- PM reaches Washington DC from New York
- Those tarnishing country’s image are people’s enemy: PM
- PM seeks Bangladeshi expatriates’ investment in country
- Abbas gives Israel ‘one year’ to leave Palestinian territory
- US rules out adding India, Japan to new security alliance
- Global inaction over Rohingya repatriation shocks Bangladesh: PM
- US announces $180m additional assistance for Rohingyas
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait condemn failed coup attempt in Sudan
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction