Walton will purchase land
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-08-11 10:26:14 || Updated: 2021-08-11 10:26:14
The board of directors of Walton Hitech Industries Limited, a listed engineering company, has decided to purchase the land. This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that the company will buy 236.3625 decimal land. The purchase of land will cost the company Tk 171.90 crore excluding registration and other expenses. The land is located at Bashundhara Bhatra Block No-1, Plot 1088.
The company will use the land for the iconic tower of the Walton corporate office.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction