Walton declares 250% dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-08-10 14:41:07 || Updated: 2021-08-10 14:41:07
The board of directors of listed capital Walton Hitech Industries Limited has declared 250 percent cash dividend for entrepreneurs and sponsors and 170 per cent cash dividend for general investors.
This information has been known from the company sources.
It is learned that after reviewing the financial report for the financial year ended June 30, 2021, it has declared the dividend. At this time, the company’s earnings per share (EPS) has been Tk 54.21.
The company will hold its annual general meeting (AGM) on September 29 to approve the dividend. The record date has been set for September 5.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction