Not risk in Bangladesh’s capital market: BMBA
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-08-10 10:14:11 || Updated: 2021-08-10 10:14:11
The Bangladesh Merchant Bankers Association (BMBA) thinks that the capital market of Bangladesh is much better than that of India, Thailand, United States and Vietnam. Even the Price Earnings (PE) ratio is at an all-time low. In particular, the country’s capital market PE ratio is half that of India.
BMBA thinks the market is not overvalued; On Monday, the capital market of Bangladesh is undervalued. On Monday, the organization sent a letter to the Governor of Bangladesh Bank in this regard, BMBA President. Chayedur Rahman and General Secretary Riyad Matin.
It has been said that recently some commentators on monetary policy have been making some controversial statements in the media and are doubting the activities of the currency market, capital market, Bangladesh Bank and Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC). This is spreading panic among investors, which is not desirable in any way.
BMBA thinks, “It is very natural that Bangladesh Bank will issue necessary instructions in the light of money market control and supervision. However, it needs the vigilance and cooperation of Bangladesh Bank so that there is no loss in the capital market or misrepresentation. Otherwise various negative comments may disrupt the capital market.
“Capital markets are strong now,” said an expert on capital markets during a recent monetary policy discussion. It would not be right to let it go any further. ‘
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction