ECNEC approved 10 projects worth Tk 7,985 crore
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-08-10 09:48:19 || Updated: 2021-08-10 09:48:19
The Executive Committee of the National Economic Council (ECNEC) has approved 10 projects. When the projects were presented for approval at the ECNEC meeting on Tuesday (August 10th), the Prime Minister and ECNEC Chairperson Sheikh Hasina approved them.
The total cost for the implementation of the projects will be Tk 7,985.51 crore. Of this, Tk 6,060 crore will be spent from government funds, Tk 1,188 crore from project loans and Tk 137 crore from the company’s own funds.
The Prime Minister and ECNEC Chairperson Sheikh Hasina presided over the meeting, which was connected to the NEC conference room in Sher-e-Bangla Nagar via video conference from Ganobhaban at 10:30 am, officials said. On the other hand, concerned ministers and secretaries were present in the NEC conference room.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- World’s largest eco-tourism project, TRDSC, to takeover its neighbor: CEO
- American Express joins Amazon network to benefit KSA cardholders
- Dubai’s DP World to invest $414.8m in London Gateway port
- Bangladesh-Australia agreement signed to boost trade and investment
- Gold imports in india increased by 200 percent
- Aluminium prices risen to 13-years high
- World’s largest defense and security show kicks off in London
- Tk 3 thousand crore new incentives for farmers