Beximco at the top of transaction
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-08-10 10:51:13 || Updated: 2021-08-10 10:51:13
Bangladesh Export Import Company (Beximco) Limited topped of transaction in Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) on Tuesday, the second working day of the week. This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that 167 crore 7 lakh 48 thousand shares of the company have been traded. Shares of IFIC Bank, which came in second place in the list of transactions, had a turnover of Tk 104.46 crore.
Lafarge Holcim came in third place with a turnover of Tk 65.33 crore.
Other companies on the list include Orion Pharma, Apollo Steel, Islami Finance, Malek Spinning, LankaBangla Finance, ML Dyeing and GPH Steel.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction