SEML IBBL Shariah Fund declares cash dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-08-09 10:14:35 || Updated: 2021-08-09 10:14:35
The trustee of the capital market-listed SEML IBBL Shariah Fund has declared 10 percent dividend for shareholders for the year ended June 30, 2021.
This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that at the time of discussion, the fund’s income per unit has been Tk 2.35. The net asset value (NAV) of the fund stands at Tk 11.31 per unit in terms of market value for the year ended. The record date for the fund’s dividend is set for September 2.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction