Northern Islamic Insurance at the top of falling prices
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-08-09 14:19:07 || Updated: 2021-08-09 14:19:07
Northern Islamic Insurance Limited topped of falling prices in Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) on Monday, the first working day of the week. This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that the share price of the company has decreased by 6.46 percent as compared to the previous day. The company traded 9 lakh 67 thousand 796 shares in 1 thousand 103 times. Its market value is Tk 5 crore 53 lakhs.
The share price of Fu-Wang Ceramic, which is in the second place in the list, has decreased by 5.73 percent compared to the previous day. The company traded 1 crore 29 lakh 10 thousand 193 shares in 3 thousand 704 times. Its market value is Tk 35 crore 9 lakhs.
The share price of Engineers, which is in the third place in the list, has decreased by 5.29 percent compared to the previous day. The company traded 15 lakh 29 thousand 286 shares in 1 thousand 344 times. Its market value is Tk 10 crore 6 lakhs.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction