Meeting of DSE MD with BSEC Chairman
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-08-09 13:28:40 || Updated: 2021-08-09 13:28:40
Tariqul Amin Bhuiyan, Managing Director (MD) of Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) paid a courtesy call on the Chairman of Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC).
A courtesy call was made for the first time on Monday (August 9) at the BSEC chairman’s office. He joined as DSE MD on July 25.
In the courtesy call, the MD of DSE discussed the current state of the capital market, the expectations of investors and the current problems of DSE with the Chairman of the Commission. The chairman of the commission gave some suggestions on the current situation of the capital market and what to do in the future.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction