DSE visited the head office of Nurani Dyeing
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-08-09 14:34:40 || Updated: 2021-08-09 14:34:40
A delegation from the Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) visited the factory and head office of Nurani Dyeing and Sweater Limited, a listed textile sector.
This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that the DSE delegation could not enter the factory and head office as the company’s factory was closed.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction