Prime insurance at the top of weekly falling prices
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-08-07 12:03:56 || Updated: 2021-08-07 12:03:56
On the Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE), Prime Insurance Limited has risen to the top of the weekly share price fall. This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that the company’s price has decreased by 13.86 percent during the week. The company transacted a total of Tk 10 crore 7 lakh 66 thousands. Which is Tk 3 crore 35 lakh 55 thousand 333 hundredss per day on average.
Asian Tiger Sandhani Life Growth Fund, which ranks second on the list, has lost 10 percent. During the week, the fund transacted a total of Tk 12 crore 60 lakh 5 thousands. Which is 4 crore 20 lakh 1 thousand 667 thusands per day on an average.
Bangladesh National Insurance, which is in the third place in the list, has reduced its rates by 7.78 percent. The stock traded at a total of Tk 70 lakh 19 thousand during the week. Which is an average of Tk 23 lakh 39 thousand 667 per day.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction