Onion prices increased by Tk 3 per kg in Hili
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-08-07 10:01:45 || Updated: 2021-08-07 10:02:08
The prices of onion has gone up again in just three days at Hili land port in Dinajpur. The price has gone up to Tk 3 per kg in the wholesale market. Traders say lower imports have pushed up prices due to the supply crisis.
According to Hili land port sources, the import of Indore and Nasik varieties of onions has been going on through the port for some time now. However, in the past, the import was higher, but now it has decreased a bit, due to which the price of the spice product has gone up in the wholesale market.
Visiting the market, it is seen that the imported Indore variety of onion is being sold at Tk 28 per kg, which was also sold at Tk 25 three days ago. The Nasik onion is being sold at Tk 33 per kg, which was sold three days ago at Tk 31.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- World’s largest eco-tourism project, TRDSC, to takeover its neighbor: CEO
- American Express joins Amazon network to benefit KSA cardholders
- Dubai’s DP World to invest $414.8m in London Gateway port
- Bangladesh-Australia agreement signed to boost trade and investment
- Gold imports in india increased by 200 percent
- Aluminium prices risen to 13-years high
- World’s largest defense and security show kicks off in London
- Tk 3 thousand crore new incentives for farmers