Beximco at the top of weekly transactions
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-08-07 11:00:29 || Updated: 2021-08-07 11:00:29
Bangladesh Export Import Company (Beximco) Limited topped of weekly transaction in Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE).
This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that 3 crore 15 lakh 40 thousand 165 shares of the company have been traded during the week. Its market value is Tk 296 crore 36 lakh 55 thousand.
Orion Pharma, which is in the second place in the list, has 2 crore 74 lakh 78 thousand 895 shares traded. Its market value is Tk 169 crore 29 lakh 23 thousands.
5 crore 17 lakh 19 thousand 430 shares of Saif Powertech, which is in the third place, have been traded. Its market value is Tk 153 crore 40 lakh 45 thousands.
- Bangladesh to bridge between east-west for business: PM
- South Asian nations should work to alleviate poverty: PM
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction