Beximco at the top of transaction
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-08-05 11:40:56 || Updated: 2021-08-05 11:40:56
Bangladesh Export Import Company (Beximco) Limited topped of transaction the Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) on Thursday, the last working day of the week. This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that 128 crore 96 lakh 19 thousand shares of the company have been traded. Orion Pharma, which came in second place in the list of transactions, had a turnover of Tk 75 crore 1 lakh 26 thousand.
GPH Steel came in third place with a turnover of Tk 61.92 crore.
Other companies on the list include Malek Spinning, Saif Powertech, Beximco Pharma, IFIC Bank, Fu-Wang Ceramics, British American Tobacco and Maxons Spinning Limited.
- St Gregory’s North America Alumni Set up not-for-profit organization
- Chinese Companies Indulge In Illegal Activities In Bangladesh
- Anger grows over ‘unjust’ Israeli travel bans on Palestinians in West Bank, Gaza
- Iran says forces seize two Greek tankers, Athens protests ‘piracy’
- WEF22: Saudi Arabia rises on several key performance indicators
- WEF 2022: Saudi Arabia’s foreign minister calls for global dialogue, cooperation
- Qatar Investment Authority cannot exit Russian market, says official
- lyricist & journalist Tarik Abedin joined the online news portal dhakamail
- The street drama “Doppa Day” staged
- Smart Share & Securities launches OMS in share transactions
- Island Securities to launch own OMS for its clients
- IPDC Finance declares dividend
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend