Peninsula AMCL BDBL declares dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-08-03 11:36:20 || Updated: 2021-08-03 11:36:20
The trustee has declared a dividend of 15.5 per cent for the unitholders of non-term mutual fund Peninsula AMCL BDBL Fund. Its total cash.
The fund’s trustees meeting on Tuesday (August 3) decided to pay the dividend after reviewing the audited financial statements for the 2020-2021 fiscal year ending June 30.
Those who had the fund unit in their hands on June 30, 2021 will receive the dividend. The unit’s earnings per unit (EPU) at the time in question was Tk 4.83.
At the close, the fund had a NAV of Tk 13.70 according to the market price.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction