Islami Bank sent cash dividend to investors
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-08-03 10:33:44 || Updated: 2021-08-03 10:33:44
Islami Bank Limited, a listed banking company, has sent dividends to investors for the year ended December 31, 2020.
This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that the bank has sent cash dividends to investors through BEFTN systems.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction