Import-export started at Banglabandha land port
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-31 09:13:24 || Updated: 2021-07-31 09:13:24
After being closed for 12 consecutive days on the occasion of Eid-ul-Azha, import-export activities have resumed through Banglabandha, the only quadrilateral land port in the country and Phulbari land port in India.
The activities of the port became active again in compliance with the hygiene rules from Saturday morning. At present, emergency goods are being brought from Nepal and Bhutan besides India through Banglabandha land port.
On the occasion of Eid-ul-Azha, the import-export activities of the port were closed from July 19 to July 30 on the basis of consensus of the ports of both the countries including C&F, importers, exporters and traders. Twelve days later, on Saturday morning, several trucks carrying wheat and stone entered Banglabandha through the land port.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- World’s largest eco-tourism project, TRDSC, to takeover its neighbor: CEO
- American Express joins Amazon network to benefit KSA cardholders
- Dubai’s DP World to invest $414.8m in London Gateway port
- Bangladesh-Australia agreement signed to boost trade and investment
- Gold imports in india increased by 200 percent
- Aluminium prices risen to 13-years high
- World’s largest defense and security show kicks off in London
- Tk 3 thousand crore new incentives for farmers