Baraka Patenga at the top of weekly raising prices
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-31 10:53:18 || Updated: 2021-07-31 10:53:18
Baraka Patenga Power Limited has risen to the top of the weekly share price increase on the Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE). This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is known that the price of the company has increased by 40.13 percent last week. The share traded a total of Tk 163 crore 57 lakh 16 thousands. Which is Tk 32 crore 71 lakh 23 thousand 200 hundreds per day on an average.
GPH Steel, which is in the second place in the list, has increased by 33.78 percent. The share traded a total of 182 crore 49 lakh 47 thousands. Which is Tk 36 crore 49 lakh 69 thousand 400 hundreds per day on an average.
Beacon Pharma, which is in the third place in the list, has increased by 33.29 percent. The share traded a total of Tk 58 crore 95 lakh 34 thousands. On an average, Tk 11 crore 79 lakh 6 thousand 800 per day.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction