Saif Powertec is at the top of transaction
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-27 11:52:40 || Updated: 2021-07-27 12:01:36
Saif Powertech Limited topped of transaction in Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) on Tuesday, the third working day of the week. This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that 64 crore 34 lakh 77 thousand shares of the company have been traded. Shares of Baraka Patenga Power, which came in second place in the list of transactions, had a turnover of Tk 50.90 crore.
Beximco came in third place with a turnover of Tk 48.71 crore.
Other listed companies include GPH Steel, British American Tobacco, NRBC Bank, Fu-Wang Ceramics, Active Fine, Genex Infosys and Orion Pharma Limited.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction