Eastern Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-27 11:39:43 || Updated: 2021-07-27 11:39:43
Eastern Bank Ltd has disclosed its unaudited earnings report for the second Quarter (April’21 -June’ 2021).
As per the disclosure,( April’21 -June’ 2021) its earnings per share (EPS) has been Tk 1.47 for against one year Tk 0.78
Last 6 months (January- June’ 2021) has been Tk 2.56 for against one year earnings per share (EPS) was Tk 1.65.
At the same time it’s Net Asset Value (NAV) has been Tk 31.97
- Beautiful China shows new chapter of ecological conservation
- A resilient Chinese economy supports the Chinese path to modernization
- China’s vision for building a community of shared future for mankind
- China’s comprehensive framework for law-based governance takes shape
- China’s answer to democracy: Promoting whole-process people’s democracy
- Gold prices raised by Tk 2333 per bhori
- Govt doesn’t waste a single paisa from reserve: PM
- Brilliant England thrash India to reach T20 World Cup final
- PM wants Bangladesh to advance further maintaining dignity