AAML Unit Fund announces record dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-27 11:45:08 || Updated: 2021-07-27 11:45:08
The non-term unit has announced a 25 percent cash dividend for trustee unitholders of AAML Unit Fund. The dividend was declared after reviewing the audited financial statements for the year ended June 30, 2021.
This information has been known from the company sources.
It is learned that in the last year, the fund has earned Tk 3.43 per unit.
On June 30, 2020, the company’s net asset value per unit (market price) was Tk 16.62. The record date was June 30. Those who had the unit on that day will get the dividend.
- ‘Wellness of Bangladesh’ titled photo exhibition at BUHS
- Bangladesh calls all to recognize Palestine with rightful place in UN
- Bangladesh ranks 6th largest migrant sending country: IOM study
- Shakib, Taskin return for second Test against Pakistan
- Aramco to spend $68bn to develop its giant Jafurah gas field
- SC to hold physical hearing from Dec 1
- Militant attack 26/11” Street drama in protest of terror attack in Mumbai
- Australia lists Hezbollah as ‘terrorist organisation’
- US donates 1.8m more Pfizer vaccines to Bangladesh
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction