Saif Powertec is at the top of transaction
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-25 08:23:03 || Updated: 2021-07-25 08:23:03
Saif Powertech Limited topped of transaction in Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) on Sunday, the first working day after Eid-ul-Azha.
This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that 68 crore 15 lakh 3 thousand shares of the company have been traded. The shares of British American Tobacco, which came in second place in the list of transactions, had a turnover of Tk 50.75 crore.
Beximco came in third place with a turnover of Tk 38.39 crore.
Other listed companies include BD Finance, Fuang Ceramic, Active Fine, GPH Steel, GBB Power, IFIC Bank and Lafarge Holcim Limited.
- Beautiful China shows new chapter of ecological conservation
- A resilient Chinese economy supports the Chinese path to modernization
- China’s vision for building a community of shared future for mankind
- China’s comprehensive framework for law-based governance takes shape
- China’s answer to democracy: Promoting whole-process people’s democracy
- Gold prices raised by Tk 2333 per bhori
- Govt doesn’t waste a single paisa from reserve: PM
- Brilliant England thrash India to reach T20 World Cup final
- PM wants Bangladesh to advance further maintaining dignity