DSE’s new MD Tariq Amin Bhuiyan joined
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-25 09:12:16 || Updated: 2021-07-25 09:12:16
Tariq Amin Bhuiyan joined the Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) as the managing director on Sunday (July 25th). This information has been informed in a press release sent from DSE.
Earlier, on July 4, at the 1008th Board of Directors meeting, the Board of Directors of DSE decided to appoint Tariq Amin as Managing Director.
The appointment was then sent to the Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) for approval on the same day as per the DSE Board and Administration Regulations 2013. On 5 July 2021, the Commission approved his appointment
Tariq Amin Bhuiyan, a skilled and experienced leader in administration and business management, digital and financial technology and IT, started his career as a graduate trainee of ANZ Grindless Bank, Bangladesh.
He later worked with ING, St. George and Westpac, and the global consulting firm Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Infosys, and the innovative consulting firm Accenture. He held various important positions in the organization for more than 25 years
He also served as the Chief Information Officer (CIO) of BRAC Bank and the Founding Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Mobile Money Transfer Company Development.
Prior to joining DSE, he was an IT consultant to Friendship NGO, a non-profit organization in Bangladesh, and the founding CEO and CTPO of Australian Hashkloud PTY Limited. He also served as the Executive Chairman of HashCloud Bangladesh Ltd.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction