8-storey building will be constructed by Samorita Hospital
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-25 09:24:08 || Updated: 2021-07-25 09:24:08
Samorita Hospital Limited, a listed services and ancillary sector company, has approved a proposal to construct a 8-storey building.
This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is known that the building has 15 thousand 560 square feet including basement. The building will be used for ETP, physiotherapy center, chemotherapy unit, consultants chamber, canteen and dormitory. The project will cost the company a total of Tk 5 crore 50 lakhs. The project will end in 2023. The Samaritan Hospital will fund the project from its own resources.
The company has also decided to buy two buildings in the area adjacent to the hospital. These two buildings will be used for residential purposes. It will cost the company Tk 40 lakhs. The hospital will earn Tk 1 lakh 70 thousand per month from this building.
- St Gregory’s North America Alumni Set up not-for-profit organization
- Chinese Companies Indulge In Illegal Activities In Bangladesh
- Anger grows over ‘unjust’ Israeli travel bans on Palestinians in West Bank, Gaza
- Iran says forces seize two Greek tankers, Athens protests ‘piracy’
- WEF22: Saudi Arabia rises on several key performance indicators
- WEF 2022: Saudi Arabia’s foreign minister calls for global dialogue, cooperation
- Qatar Investment Authority cannot exit Russian market, says official
- lyricist & journalist Tarik Abedin joined the online news portal dhakamail
- The street drama “Doppa Day” staged
- Smart Share & Securities launches OMS in share transactions
- Island Securities to launch own OMS for its clients
- IPDC Finance declares dividend
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend