Bank-insurance-capital market opening tomorrow in a limited range
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-24 11:31:00 || Updated: 2021-07-24 11:31:00
Banks, insurance and capital markets will reopen from Sunday after the holy Eid-ul-Azha holiday. However, due to the restrictions imposed by the government, transactions will be limited in all the three cases of banking, insurance and capital market.
Strict restrictions announced by the government to curb the spread of the coronavirus epidemic began at 6am on Friday (July 23rd). Will run until 5pm on August 5 (Thursday).
The government has issued a circular directing people not to go out of the house without the need to keep the bank open. Then one by one came the decision to open the office of the capital market and insurance company.
The decision to open banks, insurance and capital markets was actually taken on July 20, 21 and 22 as the holy Eid-ul-Azha was celebrated. With this, they get the opportunity to spend their holidays on July 23 (Friday) and July 24 (Saturday) as it is a weekly holiday. As a result, banks, insurance and capital markets are closed for five consecutive days.
Banks, insurance and capital market concerned will resume operations from Sunday after a five-day holiday. As per the decision of Bangladesh Bank, the transactions of the bank will be limited.
- St Gregory’s North America Alumni Set up not-for-profit organization
- Chinese Companies Indulge In Illegal Activities In Bangladesh
- Anger grows over ‘unjust’ Israeli travel bans on Palestinians in West Bank, Gaza
- Iran says forces seize two Greek tankers, Athens protests ‘piracy’
- WEF22: Saudi Arabia rises on several key performance indicators
- WEF 2022: Saudi Arabia’s foreign minister calls for global dialogue, cooperation
- Qatar Investment Authority cannot exit Russian market, says official
- lyricist & journalist Tarik Abedin joined the online news portal dhakamail
- The street drama “Doppa Day” staged
- WB to provide US$120m for climate smart agriculture, deal
- Smart Share & Securities launches OMS in share transactions
- Island Securities to launch own OMS for its clients
- IPDC Finance declares dividend
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE