Tamijuddin at the top of falling prices
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-18 14:06:19 || Updated: 2021-07-18 14:06:44
On Sunday, the first working day of the week, Tamijuddin Textile Limited topped the fall in the Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE). This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that the share price of the company has decreased by 9.96 percent as compared to the previous day. The company traded 6,790 shares in 56 times. Its market value is Tk 5 lakh 6 thousands.
The share price of Fareast Finance, which is in the second place in the list, has decreased by 8.97 percent as compared to the previous day. The company traded 10 lakh 38 thousand 641 shares in 305 times. Its market value is Tk 76 lakhs.
The share price of Family Tax, which is in the third place in the list, has decreased by 8.47 percent as compared to the previous day. The company traded 90 lakh 9 thousand 557 shares in 1 thousand 668 times. Its market value is Tk 5 crore .
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction