Miracle Industries at the tops of raising prices
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-18 11:41:30 || Updated: 2021-07-18 11:41:30
On Sunday, the first working day of the week, Miracle Industries Limited rose to the top on the Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE). This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is known that the share price of the company has increased by 9.97 percent. The company has traded 3 lakh 90 thousand 740 shares in 2 thousand 416 times. Its market value is Tk 11 crore 22 lakhs.
The price of legacy footwear, which is in the second place in the list, has increased by 9.96 percent. The company has traded 6 lakh 60 thousand 952 shares in 1 thousand 329 times. Its market value is Tk 4 crore 50 lakhs.
Index Agro, which is in the third place in the list, has increased by 9.96 percent. The company has traded 10 lakh 37 thousand 713 shares in 1 thousand 527 times. Its market value is Tk 12 crore 26 lakhs.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction