BCB ICL Growth Fund declares 8% dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-18 15:25:32 || Updated: 2021-07-18 15:25:32
The trustee has declared 8 percent dividend for the unit holders of the non-term mutual fund BCB ICL Growth Fund. It’s total cash.
A meeting of the fund’s trustees committee on Sunday (July 18) decided to pay the dividend after reviewing the audited financial statements for the 2020-2021 fiscal year ending June 30.
Those who had the fund unit in their hands on June 30, 2021, will receive the dividend. According to the market price of the fund at the time of the NAV has been TK 11.81.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction