Sonali Life at the top of weekly raising prices
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-17 11:26:41 || Updated: 2021-07-17 11:26:41
Sonali Life Insurance Limited has risen to the top of the weekly share price increase on the Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE). This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is known that the price of the company has increased by 373.75 percent last week. The share traded a total of 110 crore 9 lakh 85 thousands. Which is an average of Tk 27 crore 52 lakh 46 thousand 250 per day.
The price of CAPM BDBL Mutual Fund One, which is in the second place in the list, has increased by 27.43 percent. The fund transacted a total of Tk 23 crore 34 lakh 97 thousands. Which is an average of Tk 5 crore 83 lakh 74 thousand 250 per day.
Fu-Wang Ceramics, ranked third on the list, rose 25.45 percent. The share traded a total of 67 crore 5 lakh 77 thousands. Which is 16 crore Tk 76 lakh 44 thousand 250 per day on an average.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction